Chet manuvering the remote control "dragonfly"
Alex and Chet getting ready to go rabbit hunting with Rob and Trent. Ross is packing the "tablecloths" for them to sleep in - Rob's sourdough pancakes are duct taped in the backpack. :0) I don't think those boys will forget that that camping trip soon.
It is amazing what a guy will do to catch a pretty girls eye!
... well I guess it must have worked! She probably just wants to know -How fast will that bike go , Mister?
We went down to the harbor for breakfast, had a great walk on the boardwalk (and stairs, Ross, AND stairs) Then Marilyn and I had a super afternoon shopping at some fun stores... One of them being Crate and Barrel's Outlet. It is a good thing that store is over one hundred miles from here! Saturday night and Sunday morning got to be with sweet Trent John and Megan. Went on a huff-puff walk with Ross up Heartbeat Hill :0) It felt great - Marilyn had iced tea ready with sugared rims when we got back.
Since my mind is always on the subject of food I'd better include some shots of the delicious concoctions that Marilyn "whupped" up! Peanut marshmallow bars...
Sponge cake with lemon-blueberry sauce--tart and yummy
Ross' famous grilled chicken and Marilyn's terrific potato salad
I meant to take a picture of Alex's nice blue truck. I'll have to get back down and grab that missed shot. Got to ride with Alex to gospel meeting on Sunday afternoon. It is a very nice truck!





















No comments:
Post a Comment